A Closer Walk with Patsy Cline
September 7 in Yorkton
Yorkton Arts Council Presents
Kindersley, September 26 & Shaunavon, September 27
Saskatchewan schools this fall
Touring September 2014
Touring Now !!
Showing at the Artful Dodger in Regina until September 30th
Creatures from Sky to Sea
On Tour Now
Memory Lane: A Tribute to the 40's, 50's & 60's
Performing 20 Saskatchewan Shows in 2014/2015
Watch for Trent this fall !!
Touring Saskatchewan Schools - September 2014
Watch for it soon
Begins Touring in September !!
Watch for them in your school !
Touring Oct 20 - Nov 1
Attend Showcase 2014
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 22:08
Arts councils can register a youth for $50 and be eligible to receive the amount back - up to a maximum of 2 youth registrations or a bursary of $100 per arts council. The $50 registration fee includes all conference activities and meals. It does not include the cost of accommodation or travel.
Bursaries are available on a first come first serve basis. Please register and pay for the Youth delegate as usual. Once the office receives the follow up report that will be in the youth’s Delegate Package, OSAC will issue a cheque to the arts council for the complete amount.
Please indicate Youth Bursary on the registration form when you fill it out and if you have already registered a youth please contact Kevin Korchinski directly.
Following Showcase, you will be sent an evaluation to be filled out by participating youth delegates and returned to OSAC with a copy sent to your local Arts Council President.
OSAC must receive a copy within sixty (60) days of the end of Showcase 2014
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 August 2014 16:45
Judi Pressman, Ticketpro Canada inc.
- Last Updated on Friday, 15 August 2014 19:38
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 July 2014 16:00
- Last Updated on Friday, 15 August 2014 19:39
- Join us at SHOWCASE 2014 !
- Curator Talk in Estevan with Zoë Schneider
- SILENT AUCTION Time Again!
- Happy Labour Day
- NEW Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Join The Resource Person Listing
- Budget 2014 Renews Key Investments in the Arts
- Landmark Study Sheds Light on Profound Benefits of Performing Arts
- The Arts & Individual Well-Being in Canada