- Last Updated on Monday, 27 November 2017 11:32
OSAC is pleased to announce the Spring 2018 School Tours:
DuffleBag Theatre (ON), K-8, touring April 30-May 16 - Bilingual performances available!!!
Embrace Theatre (SK) presents "The Wild Dog Waits on the Concrete Path", Grade 7-12, touring April 30-May 11
Hip Hop Hoop Dance (SK), K-12, touring April 9-22
- Brochure & Booking Information for Hip Hop Hoop Dance (K-12)
- Brochure & Booking Information for DuffleBag Theatre (K-7) & Embrace Theatre (Grades 7-12)
Booking deadline for all 3 tours has been extended to Friday, December 1st.
Study guides are available for all performances. Please note that DuffleBag Theatre has both an English Study Guide and French Study Guide available.
- DuffleBag Study Guide (English)
- DuffleBag Study Guide (French)
- Embrace Theatre Study Guide
- Hip Hop Hoop Dance Study Guide
Who Can Book School Tours
Any organization that is booking on behalf of a school - individual schools, school boards, or arts councils.
Cost of Membership
- no membership fee or minimum bookings required to be on the mailing list
- $30.00 annual associate membership fee is charged when you book a show
- block booking performance fee is negotiated with the touring artist
- $10.00 is added to the cost of each show that you book
- brochure each spring and fall with a description of upcoming shows, age
suitability, cost, maximum audience, and booking questionnaire
- booking confirmation, tour schedules, invoice, study guides, evaluation reports
- associate membership entitles you to register for the Showcase Conference
- a vote at the annual general meeting